Unilever Logistics Team Lead in Jonesboro, Arkansas
Background & Purpose of the Job
Factory logistics operations at our Jonesboro, AR location. Person is accountable to deliver logistics cost savings, customer service, and carbon reduction.He/She will execute continuous improvement projects through the application of harmonized logistics processes and systems. Implement process improvement through operational scorecards and execute the site level factory logistics strategy.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Lead site distribution operational processes.
- Drive logistics cost reduction through optimization of inbound/primary transportation, and factory warehouse operations.
- Execution of standardized logistics systems, processes, KPI’s, and ways of working.
- Customer service improvement through warehouse and transportation loss reduction using CI tools and methodology.
- Carbon reduction through factory warehouse improvements, transportation efficiencies, and external collaboration activities.
- Execute product group and site logistics strategy.
- Manage site distribution budget and labor pool.
You’re a born leader: Ability to successfully lead and support a team of over 40 employees.
You’re a dot connector and storyteller: You will support and interact with a large community of internal and external partners and stakeholders, and also work with remote teams in order to achieve your KPI’s.
You’re a culture & change champion: You will balance both factory and overall logistics priorities, and influence teams to adapt to new ways of thinking.
You’re a paradox navigator :Manage multiple work streams, along with needs of production and processing to ensure success of overall factory
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3 years experience in a leadership/managerial role required.
- Experience working with SAP required.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree or in process of obtaining Bachelor’s degree required.
- Clear competence in Logistics and Supply Chain a plus.
- Strong understanding of warehousing and transportation, manufacturing, product deployment, and order to cash processes.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions.Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions.If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-Arkansas-Jonesboro-Jonesboro - Alberto Culver
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Dec-09-2018
Req ID: 18000G8C